In this fast running life and so many things to do it’s not easy to stay at cool. Everyone goes through the feeling of fear and worries at some point in life. Be it pressure at work, home or even exams (for students) all can lead to unease causing anxiety. And, sometimes it grows so much so that it governs the way a person behaves in a different environment or react to people. Anxiety can hamper performance at work, exam or greatly affect family life. Ignorance of such issues is blunt as it demands treatment.
Health is about physical, mental and emotional well-being. Anxiety is all linked to emotional health that causes emotional turmoil with a bunch of feelings and undesirable symptoms.
Anxiety can affect people of any age. Adults are more prone to getting anxious due to the high amount of pressure in their life from office, home and what not. But it is also not uncommon among children, particularly in their teens. Some children may feel uneasy to cope up with the new environment at school or college, disputes in friendships, or may feel insecure in other situations such as in dark, due to some insect etc.
What Causes Anxiety?
The cause of anxiety is not completely clear. However, various factors can lead to the chances of feeling anxious. This includes: -
- Social & economic factors such as not getting the desired job, unfulfillment of career & economic goals.
- The family history of anxiety.
- Hormonal imbalance in the brain.
- Emotional trauma
- Poor lifestyle and unhealthy dietary choice.
- Consuming too much caffeine, alcohol or high on drugs.
How will you know you are suffering from Anxiety?
A little bit of stress is obvious in normal life, but it does not necessarily indicate anxiety. Following are the symptoms of anxiety: -
- Stressing over everyday thing unnecessarily which might get uncontrollable.
- Feeling dizzy
- Stiffness in muscles
- Problems with digestion and even diarrhea.
- Severe headache
- Improper sleep
- Unlike weakness (fatigue)
- Infusion of negative thoughts
- Shortness of breath and increased heart rate.
- Frequent changes in mood
- Diminished sexual performance
- Lifestyle Changes
Contact Dr. Vikas Kathuria to get Treatment of Anxiety Disorder in Gurgaon via safe and proven techniques