Hair fall has become the common problems which is affecting every gender and every age group. Losing 50-100 hair strands in a day is common where more than this, is the symbol of Hair Loss which may take the form of extreme stage of baldness. Soits better to get the right treatment at right time. At our Clinic, Various Hair Treatments are provided ranging from PRP Hair Treatment to Hair Transplant, non-surgical methods to surgical procedures.
There are various reasons for hair loss although the biggest cause of hair fall is an imbalance of a hormone called DHT - Dihydrotestosterone. Not only the male, female can be seen having the complaints of Hair Fall or Hair Loss. There can be various factors responsible for the Hair Loss in men and women which are :
- High Level of Stress
- Unhealthy Diet
- Unhealthy Lifestyle
- Environmental factors such as dust, pollution
- Unhygienic Rules
- Improper hair care
- Using hair Accessories and chemicals
- Hormonal Changes at the stage of pregnancy and menopausal.
- Birth Control Pills,
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Surgical effects and medications.
- Parlour treatments
Usually, baldness follows from grade 1 to grade 7 which is the extreme hair loss stage. At grade 1, no symptoms can be found instead of having fallen hairs on comb, pillow and shower drain. Once the problem persists, hairline can be seen more widened and growing.
Various Hair Treatments :
Various Hair Treatments are Given Below which are performed under clinical guidance :
- Medications: Minoxidil and Finasteride are the FDA approved medicines which are available in different forms and different salts. The medications help to cure the hair loss of the initial stage. One should not experiment with the medicine without having a proper diagnosis so better to consult the dermatologist to prevent the hair fall in the beginning.
- Hair weaving or Hair patches: This one is the temporary treatment in which hair patches of different color or variety can be attached to cover the area of partial baldness. Rarely it is used to treat the partial baldness as other non-surgical treatments are available to cure the hair fall or hair loss.
- Low-level Laser Light Therapy (LLT):- In this process, laser light is passed on to increase the blood flow in the scalp and thus increasing the hair growth.
- PRP hair Treatment: In this process, plasma content is taken from the patient' s blood and injected on the scalp bearing the bald area. This is one of the popular hair growth technique nowadays.
- Hair Transplant: Although two hair transplant methods are used- FUE & FUT. In FUT or follicular Unit transplantation, the hair strip is implanted from the donor area to the receiver area. Although this is least used nowadays. Apart from this, FUE or Follicular Unit Extractions is the popular hair Transplant technique in which hair grafts are removed from the donor area and implanted on the receiver area. The cost of the FUE hair transplant depends upon the grafts implanted.
Not only the growing age people, even teenagers can be seen suffering from the hair loss problems due to stress, genetic and environmental factors. Cure the hair loss problem by visiting our dermatologist in skin aura brain and spine neurocentre
- Hair Treatment