Laser Hair removal needs extra care to remove the unwanted hairs. It is one of the proven Cosmetic medical Procedures required adequate knowledge to avoid the risks. So before going for the laser hair removal treatment, take a prior appointment with the skin doctor who may recommend the following Tips:-
- Stop doing waxing, plucking, electrolysis etc before the laser treatment. These temporary procedures remove the hair roots which may difficult the laser process.
- Avoid Sun Exposure for 6 weeks as it may create complications while making the laser hair removal technique less effective. Sunscreen can be used before leaving the doctor’s clinic
- Avoid using anti-inflammatory drugs like aspirin as they cause blood thinning.
- Post-procedure whatever hair growth will be seen can be taken care off by doing shaving or trimming
- Apart from that doctor may review the medical history or may check for any skin disorders in the past. He will discuss the risks involved, will guide you the after treatment procedures, will take before after photos so as to show the visible results, will provide you the exact cost of the whole procedure.
If there is no or little difference between the skin tone and the hairs, the process may damage the skin because laser lights are less likely to absorb by the light colored hairs such as red, grey, blond and white. Laser technique is effective for the darker hairs. Being the risk involved, it is always recommended to choose the best dermatologist in Gurgaon having experience and specialty in dermatology or cosmetic surgery.
Follow the simplistic steps to have safe and proven Laser Hair Removal Treatments in Gurgaon.