Body sculpting has received a significant boost from the VASER liposuction treatment, which uses ultrasound technology to break down fat cells by emitting ultrasonic frequency waves. Breaking the fat cells open makes it easier for plastic surgeons to remove them gently by suction. The VASER liposuction process offers many advantages over standard liposuction methods.
The VASER Liposuction Procedure
The VASER liposuction technique is ideal if you are a good candidate for this surgery to remove stubborn fat from specific body areas, including the stomach, arms, neck, and upper back.
Liposuction using ultrasound technology, VASER liposuction, is an advanced liposuction technique. The most dramatic improvement in the shape and contour of one’s body is made by removing excess fat deposits.
VASER stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance, a gentle method of breaking down fat cells that do not harm the body’s structural tissue, nerves, or blood vessels. As a result, the process is less invasive, resulting in less blood loss and quicker healing time. To minimize tissue damage, tiny cannulas are used to aspirate fat.
What is VASER Liposuction?
Liposuction is a widely sought-after technique in plastic and cosmetic surgery, with more than 250,000 procedures performed in the United States alone, according to a recent report, and a success rate nearly the same even in India.
It is possible to use the VASER liposuction technique because it uses cavitation technology to separate the fat cells. Modern liposuction technology, approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
An overview of the procedure’s performance: –
- A general anesthetic is almost certainly going to be used during your VASER liposuction.
- When the fat cells are broken down, tiny incisions will be made to introduce ultrasound probes.
- The VASER probe, which liquefies the fat, is used in gentle liposuction, resulting in minor tissue injury.
- For example, VASER liposuction uses ultrasonic frequency waves to break down fat cells and remove them from the body.
- Suction is used to remove the separated fat from the body.
VASER Liposuction is best suited for whom?
- If you want to get rid of stubborn fat in certain parts of your body, this is your procedure.
- It’s for males who suffer from gynecomastia, a disorder in which they start developing moobs or men’s breasts. Because of its accuracy and absence of invasion, it is commonly used in gynecomastia surgery.
- Patients must be in a healthy weight range and follow a regular exercise regimen.
- A person who wants to target specific treatment areas for skin tightening.
- Before and after the procedure, they must be prepared to follow pre-and post-op guidelines, such as avoiding smoking for many days, keeping a healthy lifestyle, and adjusting their food and exercise routines accordingly.
- Good health and fair skin are required for the position of the candidate.
- People who want to slim down around their hips, waist, or stomach should use this product.
Vaser liposuction’s advantages The following is of critical importance in understanding the following points:
- It is used to eliminate stubborn fat from specific parts of the body. It works to reduce fat under challenging regions to treat, such as the abdomen, back, flanks, and under the chin.
- In addition to being quick and painless, the technique uses only a tiny amount of energy.
- Due to minor tissue damage and less impact on blood vessels and nerves, VASER liposuction’s recovery time is shorter than traditional liposuction.
- VASER liposuction is a terrific alternative for both men and women. It is especially advised for men to obtain six-pack abs or sculpted abs and women to achieve an hourglass figure.
- This procedure is essential for achieving the ideal body form and size, and VASER liposuction aids in the removal of fleshy and fatty tissue from the body.
- VASER liposuction reduces the risk of bruising and trauma, allowing patients to return to their daily routines more quickly. Within a week of VASER liposuction, you can return to work and resume normal activities.
- For fibrous tissue, it is pretty successful in eliminating fat.
- Improves skin tightening by boosting collagen production.
Whether or not there are any hazards or adverse effects
VASER liposuction has a low risk. However, it doesn’t rule out the possibility of undesirable side effects. In the immediate aftermath of the procedure, bruising and bleeding can be expected.
- Bruising and swelling at the liposuction site
- Liposuction scarring is inevitable.
- Asymmetry or hyperpigmentation of the skin
- Post-surgical edema that persists for days or even weeks
- Skin that doesn’t fit your new body form properly
Signs of infection should be looked out for in the days following the surgery. After VASER liposuction, if you notice any of the following symptoms:
- Yellow or green sludge
- A feeling of sickness or lightheadedness
- A feeling of breathlessness
- Weariness or tiredness
Because VASER liposuction demands high precision and skill to achieve the ideal body contour, only board-certified specialist plastic aesthetic surgeons are allowed to execute the procedure. There are numerous after-and-before photos of prior patients on the Skin Aura Brain and Spine Neuro Center‘s website and social media platforms, showing the results of VASER liposuction.