Many people may like winter season but it’s not a good a season for your skin. Yes, it’s true, believe it or not, the wintertime can have a damaging effect on your skin’s elasticity and health. The combination of windy, cold, dry weather outside and humidity-depleting heaters indoors works to drain our skin of vital moisture during the winter month. To reduce skin issues and for a comfortable skin follow these tips:
- Avoid taking long hot baths and showers: Hot water can steal the skin of its moisture.
- Moisturize your skin:Applying moisture to damp skin helps seal that dampness into the skin.
- Drink water:Normally we drink less water in winters but your skin needs to be well hydrated from inside. So, a little warm water with lemon can refresh your skin.
- Protect your skin:Start wearing gloves and scarves to protect your skin from cold winds and yes the most important part don’t forget the sunscreen because even the winter sun can damage your skin as much as the summer sun.
- Skin care products:Nowadays people use skin care products to protect their skin but they around 70% of people don’t care about the product brands and what is included in the product. Always check the labels on your skin care products and avoid those products which include alcohol.
Winters may lead to damaging the skin pores and may lead to dead skin. Better to adopt preventive methods and take help of Lady Dermatologist in Gurgaon, Delhi/NCR, India.