Dr. Vikas Kathuria is a dynamic Neurosurgeon specialized in brain and spine related surgical and Non-surgical Procedures.
He Did graduation and post graduation from PGI Rohtak, Haryana, India and further did super specialization in Neurosurgery from Sheth Vadilal Sarabhai General Hospital and Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
1. CK Birla Hospital for Women, Block J, Mayfield Garden, Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana 122018
2. Tirath Ram Hospitals Private Limited, 166, 20, Basai Rd, Arjun Nagar, Sector 8, Gurugram, Haryana 122022
3. Anand Multispeciality Hospital, Plot no. 29, Sector 56, Gurugram, Haryana 122011
4. Satyam Hospital, Plot No. 173, Gali No 3, Madanpur Road, Near Hanuman Mandir, Madanpuri, Gurugram, Haryana 122006
5. Safe Hands Hospital, Plot No. 68-P, Sector 46, Gurugram, Haryana 122018
6. Metro Hospital & Heart Institute, H Block, Chauma Village, Sector 1, Palam Vihar, Choma, Haryana 122017
7. Columbia Asia Hospital, Ansal Plaza Near Gol Chakkar, Block F, Palam Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana 122017
8. SKIN AURA, Shop No.F9, First Floor, DDA Market, Kohat Enclave, Pitam Pura, New Delhi, Delhi 110034
9. Kathuria Brain & Spine Neurocentre, H. No. 158-A ; Subhash Nagar, Rohtak - Sonipat Rd, Model Town, Rohtak, Haryana 124001
10. Virat Hospital, Near Oriental Bank of Commerce, Circular Rd, Madhu Vihar, Rewari, Haryana 123401
11. Max Hospital, B Block, Sushant Lok 1, Near Huda City Centre, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
12. Shiva Hospital, 287A, Sector-12A, New Mata Mandir Rd, near Dada Singha Chowk, Gurgaon Village, Sector 6, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
13. Madhukar Rainbow Children's Hospital & BirthRight By Rainbow Hospitals, Geetanjali FC-29 5 Near Malviya Nagar Metro Station, Saket, New Delhi, 110017
14. Skin Aura Brain and Spine Neuro Centre, H.N. 7311, GF & Basement Behind Supermart 2, Near Huda Metro Station, DLF Phase IV, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
My father had large brain tumour in left frontal region. Dr Vikas operated upon my father successfully. He removed the tumour completely and fortunately he recovered very well. The postoperatively Mri brain was so good and no residual. Biopsy was hemangioblastoma and he escaped from Radiotherapy. My father is walking talking eating normally. Highly recommended.
My eight year old baby Siya had suffered head injury , ahe waa very weak and was not doing well. We took treatment from Dr kathuria who gave simple treatment and in follow up she is much better. She has improved in her studies and gained weight which was desired. He is good for paediatric Neuro problems. Highly recommended.
He is expert in Cervical pain and vertigo.Doctor listened to my problems patiently and also asked my lifestyle in detail to reach a diagnosis, i was amazed to see the method of exclusion of all other possibilities , reaching final diagnosis and it was very important. I was impressed with his depth of knowledge . Also he discussed with me the medicines he prescribed, one third of the cost of his consultation. He is the best and pocket friendly.
I am a patient of c5-6disc problem since past 2months. Thanks to Dr Vikas who treated me at metro hospital. I am now visiting in his clinic and almost cured completely with all his valuable advise and exercises apart from medicines. He understands the problem ist in detail and do not jump to investigation. He is a good doctor for spine.
Answer: Neurologists are specialists who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of brain and nervous system disorders.
The following are some of the conditions that a neurologist can help with:
A neurosurgeon is a doctor who specializes in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of brain, spine, and nervous system disorders. Neurosurgeons have significant training, knowledge, and experience in performing some of the most challenging surgical procedures the human body can endure.
Answer: Dr. Vikas Kathuria is a vivacious neurosurgeon who specializes in brain and spine procedures. Dr. Vikas Kathuria is well-versed in brain surgeries such as tumor removal, brain hemorrhage, and trauma surgery for severe head injuries resulting in clots such as EDH and SDH. Dr. Kathuria has also performed spine surgery in addition to brain procedures. Treatment & Services Expertise
Answer: Offering Consultation on Call Basis:-
Answer: Neurologists can now use online technology to assess a patient no matter where they are. Tele neurology is becoming increasingly popular among patients. They learn about this possibility when seeking solutions to their health concerns on medical websites and search engines.
Clinicians efforts to use tele neurology in stroke patients have proven remarkable. Treatments for thrombosis are decided on in a hurry. Neurologists can now use this technology to assess a patient no matter where they are. Tele neurology is becoming increasingly popular among patients.
They learn about this possibility when seeking solutions to their health concerns on medical websites and search engines.
Answer: Neurosurgical emergencies are dangerous (long-term impairment and a high fatality rate) and expensive for the national health system. The following costs are estimated: direct healthcare costs, technology and maintenance costs, patient transfer and attending staff costs, additional costs of treating non-transfer cases at general hospitals, and consultation fees; however, facility charges and human resource costs of local hospitals were not included in the cost estimation because the new intervention used existing facilities and resources. The transfer costs were calculated by multiplying the unit cost per kilometer by the total distance traveled. One medical doctor, one nurse, and one driver were among the attending staff for the referral service.
The distinctions between neurologists and neurosurgeons are substantial. However, there is a lot of overlap between the two in terms of medical management. Both of them identify and treat nervous system illnesses; however, neurologists do not do surgery. Neurologists concentrate on detecting specific neurological diseases that can be treated with different medications or therapies requiring close monitoring. Suppose your diagnostic reveals a physical explanation for your neurological problem. In that case, your neurologist can recommend you to a neurosurgeon if surgery is necessary to treat your condition or improve your outcomes. When you visit the Department of Neurology at first you see a neurologist after that he would refer you to a neurosurgeon if you need surgery.